Drop-in Advising is managed by both peer advisors and staff advisors. Here's what you can expect:
- Drop-in is meant to be brief (15 minutes)
- If joining a virtual drop-in, you can view where you are in the queue when you sign into the Virtual Front Desk. If joining in person drop-in, you can view the waitlist when you check-in.
- Expect longer wait times during week 1, and during Pass 1 and Pass 2 registration.
- The drop-in schedule is subject to change; please check before arriving.
- Unfortunately, the Virtual Front Desk only allows current students to sign-in. If you are not a current student, please email your major advising inbox for support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect to our Virtual Front Desk!
What to expect: Click the link above, fill out a brief description of your questions, and an advisor will invite you to their Zoom room shortly. **Click the "Speak with advisor" link in the Virtual Front Desk to get connected to your advisor's Zoom room.**
Note: if it's your first time joining, you may need to click "Allow" on the UC Davis Authorization page that comes up.